aokp open king Sweet!

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just loaded this rom and its Sweet. I rec you give it a shot if you havent . You can mod it in so many ways without having to go into recovery to flash. That's so sweet. Showing some love.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
We have this same ROM on the NS4G with ICS and it's very impressive this early in the game for ICS ROMs...

This is a ROM to watch for sure.

Reactions: mannw1977

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
This dev does some great work. I'm on the same ROM. Love the customization he's done, especially the unique toggles. Changing the boot animation is a must however :/

Sent from my Nexus S

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was not planning on roming my phone, but this rom has me interested. Have you noticed worse battery life.

Battery life is great. 43% 12 hours and 45 min. As soon as I figure out how to do a screen shot I will show it off. Trust me you would live this rom;)

zmonster1

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Since Th3ory is done, I'm looking for an alternative, I loaded this Rom yesterday and it didn't seem to work well with Nova Launcher. Two or three times I had to battery pull because I kept getting a message that Nova is not responding. It got annoying so I went back to Axiom for now.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Since Th3ory is done, I'm looking for an alternative, I loaded this Rom yesterday and it didn't seem to work well with Nova Launcher. Two or three times I had to battery pull because I kept getting a message that Nova is not responding. It got annoying so I went back to Axiom for now.

Th3ory is done? What do you mean? No longer developing? :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

coolkatz321

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This dev does some great work. I'm on the same ROM. Love the customization he's done, especially the unique toggles. Changing the boot animation is a must however :/

Sent from my Nexus S

Would you mind explaining what/how the toggles work? I've seen the options in the rom, but I have no clue what I'm doing!

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my Nexus S

Yeah its a great ROM, but that boot animation is horrible. I would be embarrassed sitting next to someone why they watch a pink unicorn boot up on my screen. LOL

coolkatz321

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah its a great ROM, but that boot animation is horrible. I would be embarrassed sitting next to someone why they watch a pink unicorn boot up on my screen. LOL

Just install the original boot animation. XDA has it and you just flash it through Clockwork.

Anyways, can someone please explains toggles to me? I feel like an idiot. :-\

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Just install the original boot animation. XDA has it and you just flash it through Clockwork.

Anyways, can someone please explains toggles to me? I feel like an idiot. :-\

Yeah thats what I usually do, except I just manually drop the bootanimation.zip into the /system/media folder. Faster than booting into CWM.

As far as toggles, they are just switches that are built into the ROM that lets you toggle things on/off like bluetooth, wifi, etc from the notification bar. You can pick which toggles you want and does the same thing that the power control widget does except its integrated into the notification bar

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Do the Verizon apps like nfl mobile worker with this rom? Right now I'm on axiom 2.4 and loving it. Such Th3ory doesn't dev , he does great work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non