What's your current Daily Driver?

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, limited time (flashed it at around 10pm or so EST, or whenever I posted about it), but so far it's very fast and life seems good. Probably the most well rounded FK since he started the new RXXX and milestone stuff.

Good to hear. Same here. Seems to be more power efficient then the nightly that came with PZ. 14 hours off the charger. 1 hour 15 min of on screen. 55% remains. Should easily pass 3 hours on this run.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Im liking it so far.Plenty of ways to customize.Its got quiet hours from CNA,lots of notification bar tweaks, profile settings,etc .Also plenty of navigation bar tweaks,invisible menu button .DT has his own launcher in this Rom built of Trebuchet.I havent used it yet but probably will check it out to .Im just so use to installing Nova after flashing Rom.Its running smooth,great battery life. I like it as good or better then PZ Roms . :)
a6f840b7-dc0d-63ab.jpg

a6f840b7-dc80-67d7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2.0.2

Last edited:
Reactions: zero neck

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Im liking it so far.Plenty of ways to customize.Its got quiet hours from CNA,lots of notification bar tweaks, profile settings,etc .Also plenty of navigation bar tweaks,invisible menu button .DT has his own launcher in this Rom built of Trebuchet.I havent used it yet but probably will check it out to .Im just so use to installing Nova after flashing Rom.Its running smooth,great battery life. I like it as good or better then PZ Roms . :)

Care to share the link, Dave? I wanna check it out. Thanx. :D

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I flashed it the day it was released and its been perfect .Smooth as butter.
Im on the default kernal still(franco#143)

Reactions: kca2000

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I flashed it the day it was released and its been perfect .Smooth as butter.
Im on the default kernal still(franco#143)

Looks like I'll be making a move. Any major differences between this and Pzero that you have noticed?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I'll be making a move. Any major differences between this and Pzero that you have noticed?
Seems like Pickr has more customizations compaired to PZero.I am coming from the Driven Rom which was totally stock tho.
Pickr comes with a version of spare parts built into it as well as DTs own launcher.
A few more tweaks available in the notification bar as well as the navigation bar.This is the first Rom I flashed that you can hide everything in the notification bar except Wifi icon if you want to do that.Therefore having a real clean notification bar.I havent tweaked the performance any yet tho .Also the battery seems a bit better then PZero.Also the ablity to have an invisible menu button in navigation bar,navigation actions layout that appear on the power menu when the navigation bar is disabled too seems another added setting available.Im probably messing some of the tweaks that I dont use as well .It has the volume rocker wake screen same as PZ as well as music options.As previous mentioned the profile settings and quiet hour settings too.

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Agree I'm very impressed with cmplx and I thought I'd miss some of aokp swag, but th3ory really threw a lot into this build. It's great :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Agree I'm very impressed with cmplx and I thought I'd miss some of aokp swag, but th3ory really threw a lot into this build. It's great :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He put a TON of work into this. I'm really impressed and feel like it can be a decent stable/milestone rom.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Haha Look at you Dmmarck, Trying to get me in trouble with the law again! Feeding My addiction to Flashing haha.. Will try it right now nothing better to do atm anyway.:confused:

Fortunately for you, my super ninja lawyer ability will get you out of trouble as quickly as I get you into it ;).

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Major aokp pimp here.
The mere fact that aokp has a huge amount of themes is the number one reason for me to stick to this rom. I am no themer by far, but you can change the look of just about anything with a simple file flash. I've changed my signal and data icons a few times in the last couple of days. Flash a file and its done. Can be done on another rom but with a lot more work. ONLY aokp with the theme support can it be done so easily.
Theory is great but just doesn't have the themeing support for my tastes.
Speedwise, if any one rom is faster than another, it is only by milliseconds. And by no means is aokp slow.
Kang is my DD!! :)))

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member