Stock JB vs Bugless Beast; Battery life.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any info on this? I'm thinking of rooting and installing, but I'm still trying to find some benefits and battery life is a huge one... so any ideas or any comparisons out there on the web?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any info on this? I'm thinking of rooting and installing, but I'm still trying to find some benefits and battery life is a huge one... so any ideas or any comparisons out there on the web?

They are pretty close. You are going to affect battery life more going the custom kernel route. Most Roms have a good balance of performance and battery life so they aren't optimized for longer battery life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I never ran jb stock but bugless beast is great with battery life. I have not even used Franco kernel.
I used to love aokp but they were so slow rolling out IMHO buggy releases I went back to bb. No frills rom. Just works.

donkeypunch6936

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree. I'm a hardcore AOKP fan, but like you said, it seems like they're putting the builds out with a lot of bugs and just saying we'll get it next time. I started using Bugless Beast about 3 months ago. It is as smooth as I can ask. It doesn't have the customazation AOKP has, but I'm willing to give that up for speed, smoothness, and stability. Bugless Beast is exactly that, and I would recommened it to the mass'.

donkeypunch6936

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I never ran jb stock but bugless beast is great with battery life. I have not even used Franco kernel.
I used to love aokp but they were so slow rolling out IMHO buggy releases I went back to bb. No frills rom. Just works.

I have to agree. I'm a hardcore AOKP fan, but like you said, it seems like they're putting the builds out with a lot of bugs and just saying we'll get it next time. I started using Bugless Beast about 3 months ago. It is as smooth as I can ask. It doesn't have the customazation AOKP has, but I'm willing to give that up for speed, smoothness, and stability. Bugless Beast is exactly that, and I would recommened it to the mass'.

WolfSkull

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Willjay is pretty good about putting out a few mods for BB. I for one just can't live without circle mod. I would like dbm signal, but it isn't a deal breaker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress