LTE Version Surfaces in Korea!

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, but I don't think these hackers that make viruses or anything like that is cool. Usually, they screw it up for everyone while beating it in their grandmas basement while watching the matrix. I never understood the I'm gonna screw bill gates mentality, when it just hurts everyone else. In other words, I don't think its cool and hope most of these guys die of gonerreah in a fiery car crash.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I never got sold on the sg2. I have gained respect for it, but this secret as of late feels more like a nothing. Will we get it while it is still top hardware wise? Will VZW get it? Who knows? I admit, I am growing less with my desire for this device. It just doesn't have the allure, as everyone else has had it for ever in technology time! I hope to see the device soon, and it is senseless that it comes along side the prime.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Johnly the Prime is vapor. Still nothing but rumor and speculation of it landing on Verizon's network. Nothing concrete on specs neither.

Id love a Nexus on Verizon as well but I'm not going to even go there right now. Its a set up for disappointment :)

Sent from my Droid

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Maybe no info is coming out because the stratosphere is the slider we've seen and there is no SGS2 for verizon and they're just going to wait for the galaxy R later in the year.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Johnly the Prime is vapor. Still nothing but rumor and speculation of it landing on Verizon's network. Nothing concrete on specs neither.

Id love a Nexus on Verizon as well but I'm not going to even go there right now. Its a set up for disappointment :)

Sent from my Droid
Dang you smashing my dreams! Lol!

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Check out what BMX just tweeted.

"black_man_x: exciting things will happen in mobile soon... from what I hear it seems that devices using new LTE chipsets are testing. Much thinner..much"
--http://twitter.com/black_man_x/status/102019365125365761

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Check out what BMX just tweeted.

"black_man_x: exciting things will happen in mobile soon... from what I hear it seems that devices using new LTE chipsets are testing. Much thinner..much"
--http://twitter.com/black_man_x/status/102019365125365761

I saw that. I meant to tweet him back and ask if he means they are testing the chipsets by themselves or actually within a device.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If the rumored specs are correct, I doubt it will be for verizon as it's LTE/HSPA+
No mention of CDMA. I know the charge has it, but different hardware and handoff is difficult with different hardware (I.E. Bionic). I think there will be one, but this one aint it either IMHO.

d-backs1#AC

Banned
Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
If the rumored specs are correct, I doubt it will be for verizon as it's LTE/HSPA+
No mention of CDMA. I know the charge has it, but different hardware and handoff is difficult with different hardware (I.E. Bionic). I think there will be one, but this one aint it either IMHO.

ha yeah could be a lot of upset people if they announce it as 3g only. Then another 20 threads will be made saying why did they make it 3g.