Prime FACTS only

bpg109

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I remember at Google IO they called it Ice Cream Sandwich so that is confirmed I believe. I'm really hoping the Verizon rumors are true. We need a nice Nexus/Vanilla phone!

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Sad Fact. Samsung is making it, so looks like i wont be getting the next nexus.

PPCGeeks.com ? Samsung Confirms Making Nexus Prime with C&D Email!

There is no way that the email everyone is posting is real. It has a bunch of typos in it and there is no way that the fancy pants lawyers that Samsung hires would make really stupid mistakes like that. Also, it looks like it was written in notepad....

I wouldn't get your hopes up about someone else making the Nexus Prime, but I would wager a very pretty penny that the email is a fake.

rp014789

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
There is no way that the email everyone is posting is real. It has a bunch of typos in it and there is no way that the fancy pants lawyers that Samsung hires would make really stupid mistakes like that. Also, it looks like it was written in notepad....

I wouldn't get your hopes up about someone else making the Nexus Prime, but I would wager a very pretty penny that the email is a fake.

It could be a non html rich text email that most corporations use for security purposes (rich text emails look just like note pad). Big corporations do not like html emails because they are a security nightmare. You also have to think is this a translation of an email if it is was it done using an auto translator, auto translators don't always translate exactly to our grammar and sentence structure here in the US. So you can't be 100% sure that it is fake.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Fact Apple will delay it in the usa because it looks like a iphone Fact no SD only 16gb no led notifications feels like a Hasbro toy. Poor camera because its vanilla rom no piza because vanilla rom. Optimis prime is the best because he's a Semi and Semis rule

wphenry84

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Fact: I've seen an unnamed Samsung with no buttons in the Verizon corporate office in Lewisville, TX.

Couldn't tell you if it is the prime though.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Fact Apple will delay it in the usa because it looks like a iphone Fact no SD only 16gb no led notifications feels like a Hasbro toy. Poor camera because its vanilla rom no piza because vanilla rom. Optimis prime is the best because he's a Semi and Semis rule
Can you post where the facts are that say no SD,16gbs and how it feels like a Hasbro toy... thanks... +1 on Optimis being the best....

Fact: I've seen an unnamed Samsung with no buttons in the Verizon corporate office in Lewisville, TX. Couldn't tell you if it is the prime though.

Can you or did you just walked in to it? Maybe if your lucky enough you can grab some pics....

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Nexus s 16gb no SD card. Phone is a devolpoper phone doesn't need lots of storage
Can you post where the facts are that say no SD,16gbs and how it feels like a Hasbro toy... thanks... +1 on Optimis being the best....

Can you or did you just walked in to it? Maybe if your lucky enough you can grab some pics....

Sent from Tapatalk using Droid BionicX!

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea I know that the Nexus is a developers phone. If you were talking about the S then i miss understood.
I thought you meant the Prime was going to be 16gbs also. if it is i just wanted to know where you read that it was a fact that it will be only 16gbs. I am hoping for at least 32 since most likely it will not have a SD card slot. If its going to be just 16gbs then I am hoping that it will have the SD card slot. Don't know what is the thought behind Googles plan for the Nexus line. It is meant for Developers but they also have to know that a lot of people who hack and create roms and themes aren't really Devs in the sense of profession but people who have a great skill and passion for that stuff. I am getting the GSII hopefully next month on Sprint but am looking to get this also if i can as a second line for myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216