Google employee holding Galaxy Nexus?

theotherrogue

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So, as many of us saw, Google just launched their @Android Twitter account and posted their YouTube video of the ICS statue installation...
Calling All Ice Cream Sandwich Lovers - YouTube

In the video, it's certainly possible that many of those Google Employees are holding a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, possibly this lady at 39 seconds...
j8jnlk.jpg

ALSO, this photo of the ICS statue was just posted to a Picasa web album with EXIF data of "Samsung Galaxy Nexus", which leads me to believe that Google Employees were definitely walking around outside with their Galaxy Nexus phones:
o9mpe8.jpg

*Photo link*

Just thought I'd point it out if anyone wants to take a closer look at the video footage for potential Galaxy Nexus awesomeness!!
:cool:

Reactions: Jay Nova and Lucki

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
1st pic is a nexus S. The side shot of the Galaxy Nexus from the teaser shows a square flare where the camera should be. Probably much like the GS2's camera. See below.

No doubt the second one was taken by a Galaxy Nexus, But it was not her.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
First one is Nexus S. Second is DEFINITELY a photo taken by Galaxy Nexus. It's not a screw-up, seems like Google wanted us to find the Easter egg. :D

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea Im sure the picture was taken with a Nexus prime but the picture of the women holding it is a Nexus S I think

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
thats a Nexus S... as for how many of us have Galaxy Nexus devices.. well lets say that its dozens.. so Picassa is FULL of interesting stuff.. in fact you may even see a panda..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87