What a disaster!

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting for the Galaxy Nexus and can't lie, I had to cross my legs and put a pillow over my lap when I laid eyes on it. My plan was to take my wifes upgrade but all of a sudden her Dinc is giving her trouble and shes talking about upgrading. So sad. What do you think a Bionic will go for on ebay with the introduction of the Nexus and Razr? Go to find something reasonable to get her.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the more pressing matter is how a phone, as awesome as it is (and it is), is causing you special feelings downstairs. Once that gets resolved, you have a few options. If you've been with Verizon longer than six months, don't pay late or owe currently, and have a few lines of service, Verizon is willing to charge equipment to your account. So you can always pay the upgrade price when you get it and pay the other half (after you sell your Bionic) a month later.

But seriously...no more wood over the Nexus.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I think the more pressing matter is how a phone, as awesome as it is (and it is), is causing you special feelings downstairs. Once that gets resolved, you have a few options. If you've been with Verizon longer than six months, don't pay late or owe currently, and have a few lines of service, Verizon is willing to charge equipment to your account. So you can always pay the upgrade price when you get it and pay the other half (after you sell your Bionic) a month later.

But seriously...no more wood over the Nexus.

Lol! What I meant was, maybe I'll be able to buy a Bionic or something close for cheap. I have a Fascinate and she doesn't want it.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting for the Galaxy Nexus and can't lie, I had to cross my legs and put a pillow over my lap when I laid eyes on it. My plan was to take my wifes upgrade but all of a sudden her Dinc is giving her trouble and shes talking about upgrading. So sad. What do you think a Bionic will go for on ebay with the introduction of the Nexus and Razr? Go to find something reasonable to get her.

why don't you just let her upgrade and you two switch phones after?

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Right now he has a Fascinate and is looking to get a Bionic.

On ebay they are going from right under $300 to right under $500 on current bids without a contract, good chance you may find some even cheaper once more people start selling them to get a GN.

obi5683

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's no an option. I like unlimited data.

1. Get a new line with the Nexus.
2. Transfer the Nexus to your line.
3. Put a feature phone on new line and cancel the data plan.*
4. PROFIT!!!

*I know step 3 is supposed to be blank, but I'm trying to be helpful.

Does an enV3 count as a feature phone or does it require the 150MB plan?

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting for the Galaxy Nexus and can't lie, I had to cross my legs and put a pillow over my lap when I laid eyes on it.

You have got to get out much more often.... its a phone dude ..... lol. Let your wife have the upgrade, maybe she'll make you feel all special in your lower region. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Benny879

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
1. Get a new line with the Nexus.
2. Transfer the Nexus to your line.
3. Put a feature phone on new line and cancel the data plan.*
4. PROFIT!!!

*I know step 3 is supposed to be blank, but I'm trying to be helpful.

Does an enV3 count as a feature phone or does it require the 150MB plan?

enV3 requires a $10 data plan

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
You have got to get out much more often.... its a phone dude ..... lol. Let your wife have the upgrade, maybe she'll make you feel all special in your lower region. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Well I would say by making your wife happy, you will get less nagging which will make your upper region ( your brain ) happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress