VZW Stores Get Galaxy Nexus Cases

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I love that. Seriously though, how many devices could they possibly release that look, seem, smell, act almost exactly the same - I am INTO this stuff and I could not possibly even begin to understand or differentiate between all of them...

That is for your sales associate to figure out for you!

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
A case... remember this?

So what's your point? The phone still came out but just with a different name. You act like the 5th Iphone got canned or something LOL. Does the Iphone 4S fit in that case? I will put money on it that it does. Was the Iphone5 announced when the cases came? Once again I'll put money on it that it was not since there is no Iphone5. So your point is not valid in this situation.

The Nexus has already been announced officially by VZW obviously. We know Verizon has it stocked in their warehouse and is even now shipping out accessories to their stores (which only happens if you're a week or two from release). We have it in their sales system and in Radioshack and Costco. We have tons of dates that point towards this month and I know for a fact the Samsung OEM reps are going around to Verizon stores this week and teaching Verizon sales reps about the device. I know two different stores in different states that have already had a Samsung rep come in and show them it and teach them about it. Things like this do not happen if we're not close to launch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87