1st contact with other androids? - bumping uglies with NFC

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I don't see it. I know NFC is not working (well it is) for google wallet. But is it turned off for NFC with other GN's? Is the bump feature not available? I haven't exactly looked for it on my phone and haven't come across it, but I did search the GN forums for it.

Anyway, if it is there and I just haven't seen it, has anyone tried it yet?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I don't see it. I know NFC is not working (well it is) for google wallet. But is it turned off for NFC with other GN's? Is the bump feature not available? I haven't exactly looked for it on my phone and haven't come across it, but I did search the GN forums for it.

Anyway, if it is there and I just haven't seen it, has anyone tried it yet?

you just have the phone bump uglies and long press the screen. If you're in maps, it will share the map with the other phone. browser? it will share web pages. You just have to make sure NFC is turned on (it is by default).

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DR1FI_hOU[/YT]

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
you just have the phone bump uglies and long press the screen. If you're in maps, it will share the map with the other phone. browser? it will share web pages. You just have to make sure NFC is turned on (it is by default).

so you've tried it? so you can sexually harass someone by bumping them a map to your home and xxx websites to someone unexpectedly waiting at the bar? excellent :eek:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
so you've tried it? so you can sexually harass someone by bumping them a map to your home and xxx websites to someone unexpectedly waiting at the bar? excellent :eek:

I haven't tried it... other than going to the VZW store on release day, I haven't seen anyone else with this phone... I also haven't gone out much.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I had a legitimate share friday night when i shared a map to my brothers weddibg venue with another person. You have to have nfc turned on and there is an on/off for android beam

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87