Battery lost 87% overnight !!!

flashkillpro

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My battery had 90% yesterday evening and when i woke up this morning I was expecting a loss of 5 to 10 percent. I was shocked when I saw that I had only 3 percent left !!!. Does Cell standby really eats 80 % of your battery ??? Some screenshots will follow soon...

flashkillpro

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
i wanted to know if my phone looses more or less then 5 percent battery life. It is like a standby test to know how much power is lost when i have my phone in my pocket during the day except for the fact that i get a call every 10 minutes. But 87 % in 10 hours is a little bit too much you know.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Every once in a while something like this happens to one of my Androids. I think it's a app that has gone squirly and the best way to resolve the issue is a battery pull.

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Did you lose signal overnight? Clicking on cell standby will tell if there was time without signal. It just seems weird that the mobile network signal turned red, I've never see this on mine so I am curious. If it was searching for signal that would explain the battery loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: flashkillpro

anon(79053)

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Looks like when your battery started to drop was when your mobile signal was weak (red). The phone was probably continuously trying to get a signal so it sucked the battery dry.

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Pretty obvious what happened from the first screen cap. Phone lost signal and spent the entire night trying to restore it, killing your battery in he process. Had you clicked on cell standby it would have told you the % of time without a signal. Next time this happens remember to check there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty