Jeannie, no sound.

mikemck

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I installed Jeannie, formerly Voice Actions, from Pannous.

She responds but I get no sound.

Does anyone have a solution?

Also, when I request a picture she says no image found. Does the image need to be on my phone? I thought she went out into cyberspace to find them.

I tried emailing Pannous and got a message back that it may take 2 weeks for them to respond.

Thanks for any help.

9KRacing

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
This was my favorite app before on GB, I was upset when I installed it and experienced the same thing as you. I tried a few different things, then gave up and switched to vlingo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mikemck

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I guess it's good that it is not unique to me. Maybe that means someone will come up with a solution.

I even installed the paid version. I should have made sure the free one worked first.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled Jeannie too. Worked well for awhile, but slowly fell apart. Vlingo has worked well since I got it.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Ive tried nearly all the voice apps and never have cound one that works as well as the native google voice actions.

cowbell1959

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
With all due respect, I dont think y'all are understanding the issue. Jeannie understands me just fine when I speak to her, the issue is that Jeannie does not speak to me. If I ask Jeannie a question she replies to my question only with text. Not only that, but the text remains on the screen for just a few seconds. Seldom long enough to read the entire reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non