Browser Book Sync with Chrome-Issue

dannyro77

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I am having a weird issue with Bookmark syncing in that all of my Chrome bookmarks are not syncing-only a part of them are, and most of the issue lies in the fact that I have bookmarks sorted in folders in Chrome, and only some of the bookmarks in the folders are syncing. Is this is a common issue and does anyone know how to get all the bookmarks synced?

I think at one point all my bookmarks did sync.

Edit: After looking at my google accounts, and looking at all the items that are supposed to sync, it appears there is a problem with my "Sync Browser". While the item is checked, the last time i synced is 2/18/12, and even when I uncheck it and re-check it, it tries to sync and nothing happens (in fact, the two arrow sync icon just sits there and doesnt go away). This must be why I cant sync correctly. Anyone else notice this issue?

Last edited:

ilomambo

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I noticed the same exact thing.
I remembered there was a "Sync" button somewhere in chrome options, but last time I tried the Chrome settings, it seems to be that Google consolidated all their applications into what they call the "Dashboard" page and they say there that Google bookmarks are not yet integrated.
I did not find how to force a sync on them.

rajones19

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I am having this issue also, on both the Galaxy Nexus and the Xoom. These bookmarks were all available as recently as Monday, but they're mostly gone now. Everything looks fine on the three desktop machines where they are synced to Chrome. Extremely frustrating, but glad to know it's not just me. I have asked this question on a couple of other forms, and received no response whatsoever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress