"Play" music

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
What's up with the latest Google play music? Its been OK up to now. After just about every song it stops playing music and I have to open the app and tap play. I have it on shuffle so its not like its just on one album or track. Anyone else see or experience this?

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

lakaw

May 5, 2011
Visit site
What's up with the latest Google play music? Its been OK up to now. After just about every song it stops playing music and I have to open the app and tap play. I have it on shuffle so its not like its just on one album or track. Anyone else see or experience this?

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

Are you streaming? If so how good is your connection?

If you are playing offline music make sure you check the offline only option if you do not have a data connection (cell or wifi).

Otherwise I've yet to run into this issue.

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
This has been happening a little to me. It might be the network connection but if I skip to the next song it starts playing.

Martinr303

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ive had mine stop playing from time to time. But i has not been after ever song. All my music is stored for offline play! No streaming.

rufflez

Banned
Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Took my nexus out on a run. Streamed my running playlist and other various songs without issue. I'm in a strong 4G area, though.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
This was an issue early on with Google Music Beta, got better when it left beta and has been non-existent (for me) since Play Music rolled out. Streaming here in 3G/4G areas. Sorry I can't help.

TJH

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I had that problem until I flashed AOKP, but it was only when the screen was off. All good now.

*customized tapatalk signature*

It normally only gives me probs when I listen via the rear speaker. Oh well. Its not really much to complain about.

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
It normally only gives me probs when I listen via the rear speaker. Oh well. Its not really much to complain about.

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

Oh, that's weird. Mine would just totally quit streaming altogether. I don't know if it had an issue with the speaker or not, I always used earbuds.

Hopefully it's just a ghost in the machine and clears up on its own.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed it gets really iffy when I'm streaming and hit areas where there's a 4G/3G hand off. I stream 99% of my stuff with some playlists pinned to the phone. No other music files are stored locally.

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine starting locking up 2 days ago. For me, it gets to the end of a song and just stops (streaming). If I hit next, nothing happens. If I leave the the app and go back in, and choose "shuffle all", nothing - dead. If I choose a specific song or album, nothing - dead. I have to reboot the phone to get it to work again.

I'm using Amazon player now anyway, it works well and holds all my music - I have well over 20,000 songs. Maybe that's my Google Play problem, I'm at the limit.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had this problem with my offline music. I only use stereo bluetooth. I thought I might be having a prob with BT. I'm gunna look for that off line only option and see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress