All of a sudden, blue dot wherever I touch

mikedaub

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
So, here is something weird that just started happening....All of a sudden, where ever I touch the screen of my Nexus, I see a little blue dot. When I click on something, blue dot. When I type, every letter, blue dot. When I drag my finger to swipe, blue dot. Its almost like a tracer on a Windows machine. Personally, I find it rather annoying...the only problem is I have NO idea how I turned it on, and how I would even go about turning it off...I searched the web, but I didn't see much in terms of this problem..It is just this phone, as my tablet with CM9 does not have this issue.

Anyone have any clues on how to turn this off? I checked in most of the settings, but nothing. I have the 4.0.2 software, stock, but with an unlocked boot loader..

Thanks in advance..

mikedaub

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
AHHHHH sweet release from the fricken blue dots. THANK YOU!!! No idea how or when I touched that as I haven't been in the developer options since I got the phone..which is why I never thought to look there.... Maybe it seems like I have been "pocket change settings"...

Thanks again..it was really driving me crazy..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress