Constant SMS Failures After JB Update?

teedizz

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I never had this problem prior but ever since I got JB my phone is starting to send me back failed SMS text messages. I was text messaging someone and within the day we got up to about 300+ . It was fine earlier on but then I started getting all these limit warnings asking to allow or disagree. I dont even have any limits set. I hit allow multiple times but things STILL fail. I tried restarting. I tried Wi fi on and off. 4G was a no go also. Im getting extremely frustrated. Anyone else running into this?

Droidnought

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. Me too. Full signal bars. Can't send a text message to save my life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Droidnought

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just short one sentence messages. Cleared out all the folders too. My time without a signal went from 1% to 30% in 4 hours of on time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

teedizz

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Im even sending text as simple as "testing" and it fails. It has a pop up message (that I will screen shot next time) that is saying something like "You are sending a lot of SMS messages. Do you want to allow?" Those arent the exact words but similar. LOL. I deleted all the messages from that convo and it still didnt fix the problem. I waited maybe an hour and everything seems ok so far.