How to Get Better Battery Life

alongthefeed

May 7, 2012
Visit site
i wa just reading your post, and yesterday i flashed cm10.1 with the latest leankernel 5.3 71% with 20mn screen on time havent really got better than that on any rom of kernel mix and battery life has been pretty good compared to before on 4.1.1 hope that helps.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
i wa just reading your post, and yesterday i flashed cm10.1 with the latest leankernel 5.3 71% with 20mn screen on time havent really got better than that on any rom of kernel mix and battery life has been pretty good compared to before on 4.1.1 hope that helps.

20 minutes and your battery drained 29%? That's even worse than mine. :|

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Does the VZN Galaxy Nexus even have its own power saving manager? My Nexus is running the stock rom with an unlocked bootloader. No rooting for me. I use juice defender free to help me out get through the day with acceptable results. I've been testing which method would give me the best results: juice defender or toggling data. I start my toggling experiment next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

draiko913

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Paranoid with the Trinity kernel. Ondemand govenor and Deadline for the i/o scheduler. I run on WiFi at home but 4g while at work, and keep NFC disabled. I also killed off some of my apps that I don't really use that sync regularly (like extra weather apps, sports apps, etc...). I'm getting about 30 hours with normal usage, 2.5 - 3 hours of screen on time average. Can't guarantee it will work as well for anyone else since a friend of mine can't seem to get more than about 15 hours with similar settings (but he's got a lot more apps as well).

TexasNexus1

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else tried Deep Sleep Battery Saver app? I just installed a few days ago & I think it helps my battery because it puts the phone radios, WIFI & background apps to sleep when the screen is off. So far so good for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLegend