How do I reset my alarm clock on my phone

Rick888

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I hit my clock which is on my main page of my phone. Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4.1.1 - It is already set for Weds 8:30 am - which was this morning. When I click on the little alarm which is right there expecting a "reset to another time type of thing all it says is: A alarm in silent mode. B alarm volume. C Snooze duration. D Auto - silence. E Volume buttons F Set default ringtone. ???? . when I go to the alarm at the top of the page and swipe my finger down it reveals the Settings icon. when I click this it gives me another full set of stuff that has nothing to do with resetting the time of the alarm. Date and time under settings has nothing to do with it. I am dying over here! Anyone?

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
well, no one seems to be answering you.... I think you have to just create a new alarm with the "+ "button...eg, you don't "reset " the alarm like a real clock. you create more and more alarms and then just select the one you want to wake you up. Also if you want a more robust alarm clock, I highly recommend Alarm Clock Extreme by Angle Labs in the app store. good lluck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non