2nd CLNR - there is a shard of glass in between the casing and the display glass!

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
They obviously replaced the display glass on this one because there was a shard of glass in between the casing and the display glass! I could see it sticking up and had to use a tweezer to remove it. It was stuck in there pretty hard so I am not sure if some broke off and is left in there or not. Obviously, they replaced the display glass and maybe the original glass was broken or they broke a piece of glass when attempting a repair.

This one only has 56 hours of calls on it, but it is an original Korean model first activated in December 2011 and under reconditioned status is says no. Signal doesn't seem to be as good as the Chinese one. It seems as bad as my original Korean model. Will do more testing later.

So it appears like all they did was replace the casing and the display glass and shipped it out as CLNR without doing anything about the crap radios/antenna.

I would like to try another Chinese model to see if they all have bad screens because they seem to have better radios/antenna.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch