Beans ROM Question...

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys...
What really happened with the BEANS ROM for the Note 2...? does anyone know...?

I'm not a big advocate of changing roms frequently because I rely on my phone for business, but every now and again I'll check back in to see what the latest ROM is and if it has any substantial changes that would benefit me to upgrade to. As mentioned above, I'm using the Note 2 and I'm running BEANS 22, which BTW is still running great for me. Anyway, when I went to see what the latest BEANS was up to, I couldn't find anything.

After doing further research on the forum and the web, I was reading information that BEANs was no longer making ROMs for the Note 2.... or it has been replaced with Alliance ROM, etc... so I'm really not sure what the deal is.... I was wondering if anyone knew or can provide any information...? Again, I have no issues with 22, I merely wanted to see what the current ROM was... or what everyone is using for their note 2..

Thanks guys...!!

Michigan66

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Alliance is bean's latest rom. There is a 4.3 version that you could upgrade to. I believe he also broke his note 2 so he isn't developing anymore.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch