Officially Shipped Thread

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree - sort of. I don't mind waiting and I won't about it. BUT, I hate the fact that I got up in the middle of the night a month ahead of time to order as early as I could, just so that I get my phone THE SAME DAY as it's available in stores!!!

I always thought pre-ordering gave us SOME little perks - like maybe getting it a week or even a few days before the general consumer. So much for thinking.

Oh wait - it's Verizon.

I think a lot of people misunderstand what a pre-order is. I've always understood it was just a way to ensure you will get a phone shipped to you no later than when they're going to be officially available and that you don't have to worry about whether a local store or anywhere else has them in stock. You just sit back and relax and wait to receive your phone. :)

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Finally updated. It left Memphis at 3pm today.

I took my dog out and just watched fedex pass my house like I was just dirt to them. I know my note2 was on that truck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Nebgator

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still in Memphis...
Date/Time Activity Location DetailsNov 27, 2012 9:12 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TNNov 27, 2012 9:19 AMPicked upMEMPHIS, TNNov 27, 2012 6:45 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

csimms32

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn im in ellicott city also have to wait to tomorrow since it sat all day at the fed ex at bwi

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree - sort of. I don't mind waiting and I won't about it. BUT, I hate the fact that I got up in the middle of the night a month ahead of time to order as early as I could, just so that I get my phone THE SAME DAY as it's available in stores!!!

I always thought pre-ordering gave us SOME little perks - like maybe getting it a week or even a few days before the general consumer. So much for thinking.

Oh wait - it's Verizon.

It is frustrating .....preordered my s3 and got it a few days before it was available in the stores.....was hoping for the same this time, i'll think twice before preordering next time.....

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Ellicott city too. I rolled the dice and am going to a store tomorrow? Am I dumb for that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in Newark NJ just waiting for a flight or ride to Rochester NY!! Got the day off tomorrow ready to roll.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt