4000mah Ebay Battery review

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
got mine last night, was the battery completely drained when you got it? i put mine in last night and let it charge for an hour and a half to see if phone would come on. got nothing, the battery charge indicator on the phone did not even come on. has anyone else experienced this with theirs? if so should i just let it charge for serveral hours?

BTW, there is a little plastic yellow film over the charging contacts so you gotta be sure to remove that first. It's almost undetectable. Check that out.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
When I got mine it was at 58% so I plugged it in and let it charge to 100%. I then used it down to 12% and charged it overnight. I will let it run down to about 10% and charge it again and then I'll monitor the battery performance. BTW, from 100% down to 12% took 31 hours. After the third cycle, I should know if this was worth it or not. Stay tuned.

OK, after the third cycle, I got 22 hours out of the battery. This time, I was using my phone for my mobile hotspot for my laptop all day trying to drain the battery down. This will be the first day on a full charge after my third cycle. This will be the day to see if the 4000 mah battery is worth all that money I paid for it. $11.99 US.

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone actually going to post the results for this battery so we know the OP isn't just false advertising?

Im not affiliated with this company/manufacturer in any way. Just thought I would post my personal results on this battery. Thus far it has been great for me having to charge my phone every other day... if one is interested buy it, if not well.. no skin off my back :)

Attached is a screen shot of my phone as I am typing this.. 30+ hours I am getting on this battery with still a little over 30% left opposed to about half of what I was getting before is worth it to me.. not sure about everyone else...

Attachments

• Screenshots_2013-01-26-02-32-45.png
    Screenshots_2013-01-26-02-32-45.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I see it on play store for 2.99. Forget it. I don't need to post a screenshot. I give up. Screw it. I tired of trying now. Goodbye. But, Thanks anyway.

Ok are you using Android Central app or browser. If you let me know how you are viewing the forums from your phone I can show you what to do

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
OK, that helped. I downloaded the Android central app you spoke of and that allowed me to upload my screen. Thanks again for your help.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my 4000mah battery to come in. ordered it on January 9th and it's still in transit from Singapore. Ugh