How much data do you use per month on the Verizon Galaxy Note 2? (under 2GB, 10GB, 30GB, 50GB, etc?)

How much data do you use per month on the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

• Total voters

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
a6uma3ug.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Are you using your connection for everything, like home use(PC/Laptop, xbox, etc) or are you just attempting to download the internet?

Two of us use an average of 0.865 to 1.24Gb a month of a 2Gb limit. And that is because I spend most of my day on wifi. Use is primarily Facebook and the like and email. With some streaming of Dish anywhere, though I mostly use wifi for that. We did hit 1.45Gb while on vacation.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Between 30 and 40 gigs a month but I'm on the road installing data centers which you would think would have wifi for most of the month and its my primary internet on the road..

Posted via Android Central App

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the 50+ gig group. I stream music all day at work, use wifi tethering for the family when playing Ingress, watch Netflix regularly, geocache and Munzee, and download multiple Linux ISO images daily.

wdfarmer

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
How did you "unlimited" folks get an affordable rate? Are you grandfathered in to an older smartphone plan? I'm on the More Everything plan, and Verizon would charge me another $300/month to upgrade my data plan from 4 GB to 50 GB. I had to instead pay AT&T to get DSL installed in my apartment.

Mamaluka

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I share 30 gigs with 3 smartphones a 4G aircard and a 4G tablet. I'm good for 8 gigs myself. My partner pulls about 10 on the tablet (she loves Netflix) my kids both do under 3 gigs each from stuff like vine, Netflix and MMS. I'm not too happy, I don't own a television, landline phone or high speed internet. So my primary media comes through this note 2. I hate watching my usage.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm always on WiFi, as a matter of fact I go out of my way to find WiFi and with three devices on my account I barely go ove 2gb of data per month.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
How did you "unlimited" folks get an affordable rate? Are you grandfathered in to an older smartphone plan? I'm on the More Everything plan, and Verizon would charge me another $300/month to upgrade my data plan from 4 GB to 50 GB. I had to instead pay AT&T to get DSL installed in my apartment.

Yes, still have an old legacy talk plan (500 mins and pay as you go texting, rarely use as I dislike texting) and grandfathered unlimited data (paid full retail for Note 2 to keep it and will again with next phone; most likely Note 4 :p). Monthly bill is $65 with employee discount ($75 otherwise).

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
3Gb for 2 phones and 2 tablets. I have wifi access 99% of the time. Home Internet connection is faster and far cheaper than Verizon 4G due to their data caps.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm grandfathered, pay full bore for my phones and the only break I get is an ex-miltary discount ( I forget how much it is in dollars, but I think it is 15%).

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
3Gb for 2 phones and 2 tablets. I have wifi access 99% of the time. Home Internet connection is faster and far cheaper than Verizon 4G due to their data caps.

I thought they couldn't throttle 4g?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez