LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My note 2 has been laggy recently. Opening and sending messages, running apps etc. Any pointers on what I can do to clean this up?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

MikeYuse0406

Nov 23, 2013
plus.google.com
Are you rooted? Do you have a custom recovery? Are you using a custom rom?

My Note 2 got laggy and wiping cache and dalvik, as well as doing a clean up with "clean master" app, the phone is working like new again.

It was laggy, getting several force closes, etc.

Sent from my Jedi X20'd Note 2 via TapaTalk Pro

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Do you clean the cache on a regular basis, also when my phone gets laggy I use the app fast reboot and it speeds things up.

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you clean the cache on a regular basis, also when my phone gets laggy I use the app fast reboot and it speeds things up.

I am familiar with rooting, as I did it with one of my older phones, but haven't with my Note 2 yet. Does this app required you to be rooted? I'll have to check this out! Thanks!

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I am familiar with rooting, as I did it with one of my older phones, but haven't with my Note 2 yet. Does this app required you to be rooted? I'll have to check this out! Thanks!

No rooting I don't know how and I spent too much $ on this phone to mess with it. What fast reboot does is close and restarts running apps. I use app cache cleaner, have it set to auto clean once a day. Installed on my home screen is a widget that keeps track of my available memory ( ram ) when I use fast reboot that memory more than doubles. Great app been using it since my x2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa