Screen Protector

Skorched

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the nano and I love it. So clear and smooth I would never know it was on the phone if I hadn't put it on.
Now I had the ultimate test as my seven year old neice bashed my phone with a coin. When I checked my phone it had a dent on the screen and I was pissed . When I got home I peeled the nano off to see a perfect screen, no dent or scratches.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
ok so NOW the curved crystal is available! RIGHT after I order my nanos....perfect timing guys...:mad: if the nanos peel on the side, gonna give them a try next.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I have the Steinheil on order but I received my Diztronic case yesterday and it came with a screen protector that im very impressed with. I wish they sold them separate from the case!

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
No peeling at all on mine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

how is it holding up to scratches? i think the nanos are supposed to be thinner than the crystals so it doesn't lift at the edges. but if it's thinner, would that mean less protection? anyone try the curved crystal yet?? please post reviews if you have! thanks!;)

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
how is it holding up to scratches? i think the nanos are supposed to be thinner than the crystals so it doesn't lift at the edges. but if it's thinner, would that mean less protection? anyone try the curved crystal yet?? please post reviews if you have! thanks!;)

I'm pretty careful with my phone, but I don't see a single scratch on it.

Not even with the screen turned off and looking at it at different angles. There is nothing showing up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

walkingrock

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Just put on my Ultra Nano Clear (Steinheil). Used the steamy bathroom trick. Looks GREAT! Will see how it holds up and handles finger and face oils. I am still interested in the Curved Crystal and that Glass screen protector (the $29 one). Feel free to give your feedback if you try these!! ;)

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
ok.. so anyone who knows what's going on with SGP help clear something up for me? I was just at their site and saw that their Ultra Crystals are back on sale. Buy Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Series , from for $13.99 only in Main Website. | SPIGEN SGP Now from my recollection, they discontinued this product for the Nanos because they were defective or something? Does this mean they're selling the original Ultra crystals again or is it an improved version? anybody ordered these yet? what is the difference between the curved and ultra crystal? :-\

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ok.. so anyone who knows what's going on with SGP help clear something up for me? I was just at their site and saw that their Ultra Crystals are back on sale. Buy Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Series , from for $13.99 only in Main Website. | SPIGEN SGP Now from my recollection, they discontinued this product for the Nanos because they were defective or something? Does this mean they're selling the original Ultra crystals again or is it an improved version? anybody ordered these yet? what is the difference between the curved and ultra crystal? :-\

The curved fits over the entire glass, to include the rounded edges. Most other screen protectors are cut a bit short and do not get close to the edges.

I don't remember a recall or SGP discontinuing the Nano - I'm thinking the "New Arrival" banner is for the S3.

piratelax91

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I had a Rearth Ringbo on the first phone I had and it installed perfect no bubbles or anything, but on my CLNR replacement I couldnt get 3 of the ones I had on dirt/bubble free. But I have the Spectre tempered glass protector from XGear coming tomorrow so hopefully that will be the final protector I end up using. Will keep you guys updated on it

12bravo

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Otterbox Defender and love it. By far the best case I have ever owned for a touch screen phone. It also has the screen protector built in. Only draw back to this case is it makes your phone thicker, but on the other hand keeps your phone extremely safe. Well worth the money and would recommend it to anybody. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty