09-21-2012 08:54 AM
108 ... 345
tools
    I don't see why the zagg is getting such bad reviews. I got it on my s3 along with a body glove case, black one with a kickstand, and everything thing fits perfectly. I'm very satisfied with both. Let's see how long the zagg will last.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    08-23-2012 01:41 AM
    I don't see why the zagg is getting such bad reviews. I got it on my s3 along with a body glove case, black one with a kickstand, and everything thing fits perfectly. I'm very satisfied with both. Let's see how long the zagg will last.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I didn't like ZAGG because it had that weird texture. Much prefer dry install. Using the SGP's curved crystal right now and loving it.
    08-23-2012 05:18 PM
    I didn't like ZAGG because it had that weird texture. Much prefer dry install. Using the SGP's curved crystal right now and loving it.
    I have the curved crystal as well and think it's great. Pretty easy to align as well. Only issue im noticing is that the surface gets these small dimples, but they are not dust or dirt. Its as though the film dents a little bit. Really have to look with screen off at an angle to notice.
    08-30-2012 03:58 PM
    That is exactly what I found I have the nano ultra clear. AWFUL. Play dead trigger/shadowgun, caused these indentations on mine also. I sent Spigen pictures and they tried to tell me they had never seen it before the more reviews I read the more i see it. Like you say you can easily scratch or indent the screen protector with your nail. They scratch very easily with the 2H hardness. They also seem to shift over time. My wifes who doesnt play these type of games but is in her purse all day is scratched to S**T.

I switched to the Crystal clear slightly thicker and cut short but has a 4h hardness MUCH BETTER. I have always used the ultra crystal clear but they discontinued it for a while for a redesign.

Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Ultra Crystal [2-Pack] Clear Film Cover Shield for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, 3G, US, LTE, i9300 - CLEAR: Cell Phones & Accessories
    08-31-2012 09:32 AM
    Zagg InvisibleShield HD on my S3, it's fantastic. I used to hate screen protectors, and haven't used them in a while. Tried out the InvisibleShield HD on another device and was really impressed, so took the plunge and got it for the S3.

Huge difference from the older IS, no orange peel, very clear, and feels just like glass. It has cutouts for the camera and proximity sensor which is nice too, no issue.

Nice thing with the IS is the lifetime warranty if it ever gets scratched.
    09-08-2012 12:03 PM
    Zagg InvisibleShield HD on my S3, it's fantastic. I used to hate screen protectors, and haven't used them in a while. Tried out the InvisibleShield HD on another device and was really impressed, so took the plunge and got it for the S3.

Huge difference from the older IS, no orange peel, very clear, and feels just like glass. It has cutouts for the camera and proximity sensor which is nice too, no issue.

Nice thing with the IS is the lifetime warranty if it ever gets scratched.
    Is the Zagg cut shorter than the actual screen size or does it go edge to edge?
    09-13-2012 03:36 PM
    Been using the verizon protectors. Actually they feel pretty good but I wish they covered more of the screen. On that note I will not own another Zagg. Could never get it installed right.

Theres a pretty good thread over on XDA where a guy gives an excellent review of 7 of the top protectors. Can't find it at the moment.
    09-13-2012 07:05 PM
    I put the ZaggHD on my phone last night and most of the time I don't even know it's there. It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. There is no loss of tactility or degradation in screen quality.
    09-21-2012 08:54 AM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD