Screen Protector

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone getting this? I'd like a review.. Ive had my rezound for 6 months and no protector,, no scratches but I also use a holster all the time so the face is pretty protected.. only thing I wonder is if a protector would help with the glare outside in the sunshine.. I'll wait til the new s3 is in hand before deciding on a protector or not

It isn't out yet. Just preorder. I think it said another couple weeks until they ship.

I've seen quite a few good things said about the Ultra Nano FWIW. I'm leaning towards a case like the Trident Aegis, so I am not worried about the edges being exposed.

The negative comments about the Rearth on Amazon appear to be people who didn't realize they don't go to the edge.

PFD664

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Figures, my luck doing the research to find the best screen protector and order the SPG ultra nano clear and now I see they have a new SPG curved crystal...guess I will wait for the reviews of this new one. I have a TBolt and have used Zagg Invisishields and they do have drawbacks like orange peel, lifting edges and they are a skin oil magnet. No more Zagg's for me.

Unfranchise33

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
With the gorilla glass 2 you don't need a protector. Its like the screen has 4 layers of protection built in. You almost can't scratch it. Go to a sprint store and try it ;)

Swyped from my Evo 4G using Sprint Lovers ROM and Tapatalk.

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If you want to go with a screen protector, choose wisely. Some cloud up the display while others have an "orange peel" texture to them.

Steinheils are the best; just ask around and a lot of people here will agree. Their ultra crystal version is completely invisible, strong, and feels like the naked glass on the phone to your finger:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Series - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

Agreed. Only screen protectors I use.

From my GS3.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I just had teh Zagg IS HD installed. Works and feels pretty good to the touch of my finger! Also if you hate installing it...Just have your local best buy rep do it! They seem to do a good job.

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just had teh Zagg IS HD installed. Works and feels pretty good to the touch of my finger! Also if you hate installing it...Just have your local best buy rep do it! They seem to do a good job.

Just installed one too, the HD ones are a big improvement over the old Zagg shields

berliner5000

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I put Ghost Armor on mine yesterday and I love it (Clear in the front and Matte in the back). I would seriously recommend Ghost Armor. I've had it on my iPad, Pre Plus, and now my GS3.

The matte finish on my white gs3 makes it not look at shiny and plasticy.

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I screwed up the Diztronic one I was at least going to try out until the SGP arrived, so I can't comment on that. Seemed decent though.

SGP Nano is nice. It is tacky at first but seems to be improving.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I admit, I haven't taken off the piece of protective plastic off the cover of the phone it shipped with and well.....

It's better than any screen protector I've ever had on a phone. LOL

Yeah, I have to wipe it, but for not being a real screen protector, it's better than any I've ever bought in a Verizon store.

heraldo

May 22, 2010
Visit site
If you want to go with a screen protector, choose wisely. Some cloud up the display while others have an "orange peel" texture to them.

Steinheils are the best; just ask around and a lot of people here will agree. Their ultra crystal version is completely invisible, strong, and feels like the naked glass on the phone to your finger:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Series - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

I just bought one. I hope i don't mess up putting it on lol

heraldo

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone getting this? I'd like a review.. Ive had my rezound for 6 months and no protector,, no scratches but I also use a holster all the time so the face is pretty protected.. only thing I wonder is if a protector would help with the glare outside in the sunshine.. I'll wait til the new s3 is in hand before deciding on a protector or not

I didn't keep one on any of my phones for a while. But I am getting one this time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

eleeezy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Im using the screen protector that came with the Rearthe Ringke slim lite case and its been pretty good so far. Only problem is, it literally only covrrs the screen. Found out my buddy works for spigen so i will be testing out some of their screen protectors in the very near future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Bdubb513

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey i just ordered a Skinomi TechSkin screen protector. reviews on it seemed good, its not like others i have used in the past. it comes with a spray bottle to spray on the protector and apply it, kind of reminds me of tinting windows. ill update yall when it arrives and i install it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the one from verizon. Yeah, it is kinda a rip off, but they installed it free (well at no extra charge at least). I could never install screen protectors without some bubbles.

muntuboy1

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Bestskinsever - no orange peel effect, cutouts perfectly positioned and at $7, a lot cheaper than some of the others out there. they're not available for all devices, but was glad they made one for the S3

cynbad#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Well I screwed up the Diztronic one I was at least going to try out until the SGP arrived, so I can't comment on that. Seemed decent though.

SGP Nano is nice. It is tacky at first but seems to be improving.

"tacky at first"? just about to order this after all the good reviews but this concerns me a bit. Is this tackiness just from removing the cover off the front of the screen protector and goes away with use or by the microfiber cloth? thx!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty