"System Software not authorized by Verizon Wireless"

jackp90

May 4, 2013
Visit site
It took a little bit of digging but I was able to find a link for the rom by googling the website here is a 4.1.1 NON-SU rom that will "unbrick" your GS3. Unfortunately I was unable to find a 4.1.2 (There wasn't anything big in that update so I'm not worried) Just note that this rom is NOT rooted so you will have to go through that process again.

http://s532.hotfile.com/get/ca7d8fe...535VZWBLK3_381038_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5

Enjoy!

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
OK there neighbor i just spent 12 hours trying to geta straight shot to fixing my GS3 and there is a web site that will talk you right thru it all.. pay attention to the information.. closely... easy as pie i will post it right here if i get booted then maybe i can get back another day ,, heres the file or site.. "http://techngeek.tumblr.com/post/34829408088/restore-your-verizon-samsung-galaxy-s3-to-stock"
takes ya right back to original stock .. happy hunting

yuppers I hit that darned thing right outta the shoot ,, i figured since i was lock before i unlocked that i needed to relock.. never re-lock the boatloader after you have unlocked it... IT WILL GiVE U that screen OF Illegal files etc.. or whatever the darned thing says but if you've seen it you will remember it... just use the Geek site to rework yer GS3 . remember open ODIN in administrator mode.. thats something ever told me was a file i could use.

MjDroidx

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. My bootloader isn't unlocked yet either. The way around this I found was to put it downloading mode, then click cancel and then reboot.

fancreator

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello from cuba.
i have a sch-i535 de verizon. trying to install a new recovery in order to flash a custom room. My phone have a problem somewhere in the motherboard and IS NOT recognized for the computer so i CAN´T use odin. I download 2 apps rash and twrp manage to installa a custom recovery, i download the files for my phone sch-i535 d2vzw the most advanced version and flash it. whe reboot i got this message "system software not authorized by verizon wireless has been found on your phone. prease turn off your phone and go to the nearest verizon wireless store for help."
I survive entering in download mode (power+home+ volume -) and when ask me to continue y set restart phone and the problem was solve. i was able to enter in my phone but never again in my recovery mode....
so i open rash app and try to restore a backup i did before all this shost in case and when reboot pass the samsung logo and get a green android with a red triangle and message NO COMMAND. them appear

android system recovery <3e>
KOT49H.I535VRUDNE1

Volume up/down to move highlight;
power button to select.

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

(bad android logo)

#manual mode#
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
applied the CSC-code : VZW
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

look like my old recovery but nothing function
i press reboot and say error and reboot the same screen
the same with hard reset say error and reenter

now i don't know what to do... remember i CAN'T use a pc
WHAT CAN I DO??????? Help please!!

Rom-er

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello from cuba.
i have a sch-i535 de verizon. trying to install a new recovery in order to flash a custom room. My phone have a problem somewhere in the motherboard and IS NOT recognized for the computer so i CAN´T use odin. I download 2 apps rash and twrp manage to installa a custom recovery, i download the files for my phone sch-i535 d2vzw the most advanced version and flash it. whe reboot i got this message "system software not authorized by verizon wireless has been found on your phone. prease turn off your phone and go to the nearest verizon wireless store for help."
I survive entering in download mode (power+home+ volume -) and when ask me to continue y set restart phone and the problem was solve. i was able to enter in my phone but never again in my recovery mode....
so i open rash app and try to restore a backup i did before all this shost in case and when reboot pass the samsung logo and get a green android with a red triangle and message NO COMMAND. them appear

android system recovery <3e>
KOT49H.I535VRUDNE1

Volume up/down to move highlight;
power button to select.

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

(bad android logo)

#manual mode#
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
applied the CSC-code : VZW
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

look like my old recovery but nothing function
i press reboot and say error and reboot the same screen
the same with hard reset say error and reenter

now i don't know what to do... remember i CAN'T use a pc
WHAT CAN I DO??????? Help please!!
The firmware you have(NE1) has a locked bootloader, you will never be able to use CWM/TWRP or custom/AOSP ROMs.

Your device has to use Safestrap Recovery and modified stock TouchWiz ROMs.

Do search for:

"Safestrap Recovery for Verizon S3"

fancreator

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I unbrick my phone. result that the pc did recognize it using odin. so i download the official stock firmware and flash it and is alive... wow great....
So I still want to upgrade to llolipop.... there is no way to unlock my NE1 bootloader??????
Thanks!!!

Rom-er

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I unbrick my phone. result that the pc did recognize it using odin. so i download the official stock firmware and flash it and is alive... wow great....
So I still want to upgrade to llolipop.... there is no way to unlock my NE1 bootloader??????
Thanks!!!
No, Safestrap with modified Stock ROMs is your best option.

You will not be able to flash anything truly custom at all, no custom recovery(TWRP/CWM) or custom ROMs (CM/AOSP), period.

Only stock based ROMs.

Timothy Leyva

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I locked myself out of my phone by trying to root it with a kingroot app on my Samsung galaxy note 4 and now i can't get anything but the orange triangle say unauthorized software or i can put it in download mode, is there anyway I can recover w/o resetting to stock and still keep it rooted. I don't want to erase every thing to stock BC I have pictures of my first born son as a baby and I don't have anything backed up at aall.Thank you