AOKP B4 vs CM10 M2 Differences?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had a lot more bugs on CM10 M2 and u flashed back to AOKP. AOKP team tweeted earlier today that there was no new release today because of a possible Milestone release next weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Rflor31

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I've tried both Roms under heavy use conditions and I've found AOKP B4 to not only be more stable than CM10 M2 but much smoother. I'm about to switch back to AOKP later today. CM10 has quite a few bugs and lately when running games I'm getting horrible screen shutter. I've bench marked both Roms and obviously AOKP is superior due to its 1.6 ghz overclock in comparison to CM10 with 1512 mhz. Try both for one week and then decide.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I've tried both Roms under heavy use conditions and I've found AOKP B4 to not only be more stable than CM10 M2 but much smoother. I'm about to switch back to AOKP later today. CM10 has quite a few bugs and lately when running games I'm getting horrible screen shutter. I've bench marked both Roms and obviously AOKP is superior due to its 1.6 ghz overclock in comparison to CM10 with 1512 mhz. Try both for one week and then decide.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Honestly this has nothing to do with the ROM, more the kernel. If you flash the same Kernel on AOKP and CM10 I would be willing to bet that CM10 will have better benchmarks. AOKP has been noted to be more stable but CM10 has always been noted for their speed. Its hard to go wrong with either ones of the ROMs, but like he said above you have to try both and see which one you like the best.

handman29

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Have ran both under heavy use...cm10 is much faster...put the bugs vary from screen shutter to GPS issues. Aokp build 5 is very smooth and stable, the only bug I see is a youtube bug. Aokp is far more customizable and runs a faux kernel...I use to run cm for a long time..now I running aokp much better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez