So Far, Verizon Is Not Even On The List..

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how much to play into this but.. I read this on another website:

Galaxy S III AT&T and T-Mobile US versions confirmed

22 May, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment

"Bluetooth SIG approval pages have confirmed the existence and model numbers of the AT&T and T-Mobile US versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III. The AT&T model number is SGH-I747 and should be based on the Snapdragon S4 chipset with a dual-core Krait CPU instead of the Cortex-A9 found on the..."

This is not looking good for us that are on Verizon.. I hope this changes but, this kind of reminds me of the SII List.. We were not on that one either.. AND I WANT THE SIII ! :) and to keep my Unlimited Data on Verizon.. Why is ATT getting all the Great Phones!

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Holly hell!!! I was reading a gsm website!!!!! Bluetooth sig *has* approved the cdma version of the siii on verizon... Its called the i535 my bad! Sorry guys & gals!!!

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
You stopped my heartbeat for like 5 seconds.

LOL ! Hell You Should Have Seen What It Did To Me !!! Its bad enough we are not getting the Galaxy Note.. Not getting the SIII would have sent me to ATT.. I don't care if I had to give up my Unlimited Data.. There are enough Wi-Fi's out there now in my area. For the few times I am going to be laying on some grass in a park watching Netflix Movies or my Slingbox, 4 Gigs of Data a month will do just fine should I just have to switch to ATT at some point. Always on Wi-Fi at home even with Unlimited. 250 Gigs a month for $35.00 on Wi-Fi 23 down 7 up speeds.. :)

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
This will be my next device if Verizon gets it anytime this century...! I was waiting on the Galaxy Journal, but I'll have to just admit that isn't coming to Verizon...

Last edited:

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
This will be the nail in the coffin for me as a Verizon customer if it does not come out for us.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member