Demo units in stores?

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
This may be a dumb question but does VZ have any demo units in the stores yet? And if not, how many of you feel just a tiny bit uneasy about plonking down a pre-order on a phone you haven't seen and held yet?

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I've read enough reviews from people who have held the units (well, the UK version) to feel confident in my decision to pre-order.

Bad_SNaCKY

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe any stores around be have a demo; the HTC Evo 4G 9on Sprint) is comparable in size, though---the S3 is ever so slightly bigger. Like Diane, i've read/watched enough reviews to know that i'll like this phone.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually stopped in to a VZW store over lunch just to get a feel for the size of the Galaxy Nexus as I've never really played with one. They didn't have anything in the store even mentioning the GSIII.

I didn't bother asking any of the workers.

Unfortunately, all the GN phones they had out all had cheap protective cases on them so I couldn't even get a good feel for the GN.

That said, I'm down for the GSIII when it ships.

-Suntan

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I stopped by vzw store other day as well and nothing related to the S3 was in the store .
So I asked an employee if they had any accessories just out of curiosity and they looked at me like "Whaaaat, ? I will check ,came back and said no"
Luckily I do have my GN tho ha :cool:

cureforpain

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
They had one in the Best Buy store I checked out yesterday, albeit a black one (so perhaps a Euro model?). And it wasn't on display, I had to ask an associate for it. But it was there if you wanna get all tactile ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty