Change lock screen to pattern disables my mail led notification

wendyhd

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Light Flow Lite for my notifications and everything works fine. I just recently changed my Lock Screen options to have a pattern to unlock my phone instead of just swipe. Now I don't get any LED notifications for my K9 mail. I tried turning of Light Flow and use just the k9 mail led notifications and that doesn't work either. I turned off the pattern lock and went back to swipe to unlock and my LED light is back. Does anybody know a fix for this? I also just installed Advanced Screen Control to swipe open my phone if that makes a difference.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
It always starts and ends with what you recently installed in those 2 apps. I know you would like to use them so ask yourself this, Do you want your LED notifications? If you do there are proably bug conflictions with these apps and I would uninstall the app that made the light come back and see if it stays with the other app, If not uninstall them both.

wendyhd

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The lock screen pattern is not at app. It's in the settings for Lock Screen - change to pattern insread of swipe. That seems to turn off all my mail LED notifications. When I change it back to swipe, my notifications start working again/

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Silly as it may sound, have you tried the pattern lock WITH swipe lock enabled? uploadfromtaptalk1367476374000.jpgYou never know, it might make it work the way that you're hoping for.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

wendyhd

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried that too. It still disables my LED notification for k9 mail. I just can't secure it with a pattern. WHen I disable that, my led lights come back. very strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NK01UK