Mhotspot keeps disconnecting on Galaxy S3 continuously!!! Please Help!

KellyGonzii

May 27, 2013
Visit site
:mad: So I downloaded Mhotspot from Cnet.com, then I set it up but it connected & got no internet access regardless. So my choice was to do an hard reset & then that worked. My sister got a b***h attitude with me so I stopped the network & changed the password. Then I turned it back on but it says "obtaining IP address" then "Authenticating", "connecting", "scanning", "disconnected" or the wifi just completely turns off on the phone. Even though all this happens on the GS3 & her iPod, on the computer in the "Network & Sharing Center" it shows the wifi networks & it says internet access...I've downloaded the app "WiFix" from the playstore but it didn't do anything. It's getting really annoying! >.< For example, I'll be on YouTube watching stuffs & after like 5-10 minutes it disconnects! So my solution is to turn off the wifi & then turn it back on, then it works again for the same amount of time & disconnects again :/ Does anybody know of any way I can fix this? (Sorry I'm such a noob .__. )

My reason for using this program:
My mom thinks I have an internet addiction like the one I had back in 2009, so she called Time Warner Cable & they disconnected the router but they never showed up, I guess they have some kind of system where they can do it over there instead of coming to the person's homme. The router(Ubee from TWC) is still connected with the cables just that the "WPS" & "WLAN" aren't lit up...Well anyway my mom took it away like two days ago so I'm screwed & it's almost summer & we're getting out of school on June 10th & I really really need the internet because I have no life & I have nothing better to do .__. So please help a noob no-life teenager out! ;O

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Try portable wifi hotspot free in the market. Worked for me before I rooted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa