Verizon HTC One - Volume rocker/music players/notification sounds

Condalmo

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have multiple phone problems happening here that I believe are related.

1) Notification sounds, ringtones, etc. - when they chime, they sound "broken", like there's a skip to them - it's choppy.

2) Using Google Play Music as well as the stock player - says the music is playing, and the volume is all the way up, but there's no sound.

3) In system settings, I lower the Music/Videos/Media volume (it's all the way up) and exit, and go back into the setting again and the volume is at max again - my changes don't stick.

4) Ditto for the volume rocker on the side - volume is all the way up, and the volume down rocker doesn't do anything.

I'd be grateful for some pointers.

Thank you -

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Get it replaced.

I have multiple phone problems happening here that I believe are related.

1) Notification sounds, ringtones, etc. - when they chime, they sound "broken", like there's a skip to them - it's choppy.

2) Using Google Play Music as well as the stock player - says the music is playing, and the volume is all the way up, but there's no sound.

3) In system settings, I lower the Music/Videos/Media volume (it's all the way up) and exit, and go back into the setting again and the volume is at max again - my changes don't stick.

4) Ditto for the volume rocker on the side - volume is all the way up, and the volume down rocker doesn't do anything.

I'd be grateful for some pointers.

Thank you -

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, you should have expressed that there were only specific responses that you were looking for on an open, public forum.
It was an honest response on my part, looking at the myriad of responses you'd think one would be a little more appreciative.
Glad you were able to get your problem resolved.

Not exactly the support I was looking for...

I did a factory reset. Solved the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non