Have You Purchased the NEW Rezound?

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Have You Purchased the new Rezound?

If so, what do you think of it?

How is the battery life? Any issues or problems encountered so far?

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
On my way as soon as I get kid off to school. Figures today would be a 2 hour delay for teachers to catch up on paper work????? Not sure how that works. I don't get my paper work done I work the weekend.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I bought the extended life battery. Sense 3.5 is awesome. The extended life battery is over 1000 mAh larger than stock and Verizon is selling them at 50% off. The 1650 mAh stock battery would have discharged quickly I live in a 4G area. So far, she's beautiful.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought the extended life battery. Sense 3.5 is awesome. The extended life battery is over 1000 mAh larger than stock and Verizon is selling them at 50% off. The 1650 mAh stock battery would have discharged quickly I live in a 4G area. So far, she's beautiful.

Pics?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Picked up mine this morning. Best part is the stores system would not let them charge me full retail even though I was not renewing my contract or anything! So I got mine for $278 instead of the full $650!!!:eek:

rickt1152

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Still too early for a full evaluation. Initial observations include it feels much thinner then I expected. Sense is very smooth and fluid. Screen very nice inside, haven't been in direct sunlight yet. Overall it is going to be a great phone if they have fixed the battery issues of the Thunderbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if they could do the same for me?

Dont know... It was really strange. He asked for my drivers license and then verified my number three times. He tried a few times to force it to accept the full price and it just would not take it. So he was like screw it, if the system wont take then whatever.:D:cool:

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I bought an iPhone 4 (VZW) through apple.com this summer and was NOT upgrade eligible, but the system only charged me $199 for the phone. Might have been a similar glitch (which I'm sure they rectified quickly).

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the TB seem like a good upgrade so far. Some nice improvements to Sense. Nice to actually have the correct ringtone play.

Just finished getting set up and a few calls. Waiting for battery to hit max charge yet.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
poor outdoor visibility though... just like the other slcd screens like the tbolt

Deal breaker for me. That is a HUGE bummer!!! When outside on a sunny day I couldnt even see what I was taking a picture of on my TBolt.

DANG.............

kenc3dan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Deal breaker for me. That is a HUGE bummer!!! When outside on a sunny day I couldnt even see what I was taking a picture of on my TBolt.

DANG.............

Didn't seem bad to me at all in mid-day overcast in Connecticut. No bright sunlight could be found.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
So far I have only played with it for about 10min. I powered it off, swapped SIMs back to my TB charged it fully then did a reset via HBOOT. I will mess with it tonight once Im home from work. I dont really get good signal at work so...

As for the outdoor visibility Im not worried.

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Tinkered in store a few mins. Screen is soo nice! Felt very fluid performance wise..no lag. Razr is also nice..THIN..im gonna wait to see the nexus in person before i jump.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer