Poor phone reception at home

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Suffered in this house for 10 years with useless phones, always having to go outside to make calls. Got a Network Extender, plugged it in last night, waited for an hour for the GPS lock ... solid four bars in every room of the house.

I know this isn't about Rezound, but had to share my joy. :D

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Suffered in this house for 10 years with useless phones, always having to go outside to make calls. Got a Network Extender, plugged it in last night, waited for an hour for the GPS lock ... solid four bars in every room of the house.

I know this isn't about Rezound, but had to share my joy. :D
Absolutely! Only way to go. I've had one in my basement home office (steel siding house -- I call it RF Repellant!) since they first came out. Fantastic! I keep telling people that the purchase price is peanuts compared to years and years of playing phone-roulette trying to find one that works almost without a signal at all. Congrats!

troll_approval.gif
<---Frank

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely! Only way to go. I've had one in my basement home office (steel siding house -- I call it RF Repellant!) since they first came out. Fantastic! I keep telling people that the purchase price is peanuts compared to years and years of playing phone-roulette trying to find one that works almost without a signal at all. Congrats!

Thanks. Not to mention that, in addition to my own family, I made happy 46 of my neighbors, with the same damn Extender. Should be collecting monthly fees from them, lucky bastards. ;)

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
At my home I have four bars of lte at my girlfriends house I have two, so signal strength is pretty good overall
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
That is good. Thankfully were I live I get a solid 4 bars with 4g. I could not imagine how irritating it would be not to have good service at home.

Sent from my Rezound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member