Music Library disappears from default player and boot times

unmoses

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello all-

Recently I noticed some strange behavior randomly occuring, not frequent but twice in the past week: I'll launch the music player and my library will be empty.. I'll use astro to look at my sdcard contents, and in a folder entitled "sd_ext" I have a folder named "Music" where I store all my stuff and everything's there. The only cure for the music to show up again is to reboot (oh and notifications I've been using that are from music I have on the phone also change to stock ones until reboot). Any ideas?

Edited to add: I don't have any listing for "sdcard2" under root, just "sdcard\sd_ext\" for my external sdcard.

Also, my phone now takes about 3-4 minutes to boot with the majority of the time spend on the 4g lte icon.

I'm wondering if there's something related between the two events, like a long mount procedure?

Anyway, thanks for any ideas

unmoses

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Interesting I apparently have isolated the issue to vcast media manager trying to sync my music. I disabled the sub categories of the vmm sync and the problem hasn't occurred since.

I find it odd that I can't disable the vmm sync from the top level sync but have to select subcomponents

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk