quick contacts widget?

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
The one cool widget I like on the Bionic is called 'Quick Contacts".
It basically takes your top 4 contacts and has their pictures across the screen in a nice grid. Push a picture and it gives you options to call, text, etc.

Another push fills the screen with your contact pictures, making it extremely easy to contact someone. Is that widget available for the Rezound? It's far from a deal-breaker, but it's something that looks good that I use.
Maybe it's a Motorola thing...
Thanks in advance!

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I suggest checking out the GO apps, Go Contacts, Go SMS -- they have a bunch of stuff. Their GO Weather is pretty darn cool, too :) Although the weather app that came w/my Rezound is much nicer than the one that came with my TBolt. They're all free, too. The only thing I don't like about either weather app is that there's no weather radar :(

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Sense has a people widget as well. It is a scrollable widget, so its not limited to just 4. I will echo that go launcher and many of their apps and widgets are very good, and the way you support them is buying themes, so all the apps are free.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Sense has a people widget as well. It is a scrollable widget, so its not limited to just 4. I will echo that go launcher and many of their apps and widgets are very good, and the way you support them is buying themes, so all the apps are free.

Thanks. The widget I'm talking about is at the top of the screen and shows your first major contact, then you can expand it to show as many as you want. It's really a cool looking widget! Again, far from a deal breaker, but it's very cool looking!

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My countdown... 5 days until the Rezound! (Friday he 27th)... Bionic goes in a drawer, where it belongs!

If you hadn't mentioned "Bionic" I would have thought you might be a Thunderbolt owner, ;)

I've had my Rezound about a week now and I really love it so far. I hope you enjoy yours, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress