Google Music on stock player

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Found a new app everyone may enjoy. I have not downloaded it yet, so I can't give a review, but will later today. Gmusic sniper. Looks like it takes the cached music from gmusic and let's you play it in any other music app. Bad thing, for now you have to be rooted, but the. Dev says he is working on a non rooted way of making it work. RootzReviews: gMusic Sniper

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Can someone explain to me why Google Music needs a $3.99 app to be played on my phone's stock (or any other) music player? I thought Google was supposed to be the "open source" format?

I am very disappointed that music I purchase from Google Music can only be played on the Google Player. Seems like DRM again. Very Apple of them! And why don't the reviews of Google Music make this 'limitation' clear?

Rich

lhage1503

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Google Music can be played in whatever player you want. All you need to do is use the Music Manager to download it to your PC. Then, its just an MP3 playable anywhere you want.

Schwermzilla

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I ran into the same issue a while back. I don't much care for the google music interface, and i wanted to cloud my music somewhere... so as of right now amazon is getting my money. hopefully they (google) hears about our disapproval of this and changes if in an update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non