Need spare standard battery

h3seaking

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't want an extended battery. I read the threads and see the rezound can be picky on the batteries it takes, but I don't want to spend more than $20 for a standard battery. Any inputs as to non-oem batteries that work, or just wait until Verizon has them on sale again.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
i have 3 standard HTC brand batteries. i could part with one.

i got one with my phone. i bought a spare to keep in my wallet on HTCPedia. then i cracked my screen got an insurance replacement and they did not want the battery back from my original. so i got a third. i also ended up with 2 of the beats headphones because the replacement came with headphones and the insurance company wanted no accessories back. sold those on the amazon marketplace for 65 each.

let me know if you are interested. wont be 20 bucks though.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
All 4g phone batteries are half price at Verizon, or so I was told. Rezound battery=20 bucks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I bought the extended battery at Verizon Online and it was half price this past Wednesday.

I got the extended battery/back and a case with belt clip from VZ for $51 total and the case/clip was 29.95, so that made the extended battery only $20. Standard should be cheaper, IMO.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana