Getting force closes on scoremobile. Need some help

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Getting force closes on sports mobile. Need some help

Anyone else having this problem? Never had it on my incredible.

Keep in mind the Rezound is not the Dinc. Can you be more specific about which app you're referring to. There's a slew of them them that have that tag in there already. Have you read the apps comments section to see if another rezound owner or others are having that same experience?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Keep in mind the Rezound is not the Dinc. Can you be more specific about which app you're referring to. There's a slew of them them that have that tag in there already. Have you read the apps comments section to see if another rezound owner or others are having that same experience?

They are both running GB though is what I'm saying. The App is Scoremobile

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

They are both running GB though is what I'm saying. The App is Scoremobile

Your not alone, it doesn't look like many are very happy w/ that app, at the moment. They can both be on 2.3 .4 abd behave differently.

Last edited:

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I like Sportacular the most. Especially the favorite team alerts. It's been a little buggy tonite on my Rezound though. Will report back if keeps being a problem.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Sportacular is not force closing on me anymore, but I'm not getting my alerts either. In fact its the only notifications I'm having trouble with. Google Voice, sms, Gmail, mail app, word feud, words with friends, Facebook and eye-fi all seem to have no problems with notifications, just sportacular.

On my incredible, I wasn't getting my email or Google Voice messages or notifications, but sportacular and the rest worked fine. The low memory error was the source of the problem.
On the Rezound, I'm guessing that HTC task manager could be the culprit.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Sportacular is not force closing on me anymore, but I'm not getting my alerts either. In fact its the only notifications I'm having trouble with. Google Voice, sms, Gmail, mail app, word feud, words with friends, Facebook and eye-fi all seem to have no problems with notifications, just sportacular.

On my incredible, I wasn't getting my email or Google Voice messages or notifications, but sportacular and the rest worked fine. The low memory error was the source of the problem.
On the Rezound, I'm guessing that HTC task manager could be the culprit.

Easiest way to find out is to disable task manager from auto starting at boot. Settings>Application>uncheck auto start and reboot. You should have no problem finding the answer fairly quickly.