Any Logitech Media Server / Rezound users?

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here use the Logitech Media Server (formerly SlimServer, SqueezeCenter and Squeezebox Server)? I used to stream music from it to my OG Droid, but I haven't had any luck streaming to my Rezound. It connects, buffers, and looks like it plays a few seconds (says playing, but no audio) then stops. I've tried StreamFurious (which is what I used on the Droid) and Squeeze Player (and I think a few others), and I get the same results.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Never used that product personally but why not go with Google Music if you want to stream anywhere? I've been doing it since they opened it to the public and love having my music everywhere without actually dragging a file with me.

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Never used that product personally but why not go with Google Music if you want to stream anywhere? I've been doing it since they opened it to the public and love having my music everywhere without actually dragging a file with me.

Because I like my files to reside in my house and not on a Google server. ;)

Egnix

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Huh. Got StreamFurious working. Guess it's a little more finicky on the Rezound than the OG Droid for some reason.

I still might check out Audiogalaxy, but this is working for me now. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf