HTC Rezound for $50 direct from Verizon online

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw the Rezound for $50 direct from Verizon good till 4/9.

I did pick up the Rezound for $50 on upgrade from Costco back in November, and the Rezound was a penny from Amazon back in November, but this is the lowest price I've seen direct from Verizon.

Set Your Location

Reactions: skatergirl

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That is a freaking steal...

Yes it is. And you don't need to worry about additional conditions like the additional $250 amazon etf or other eligibility requirements, as verizon allows you to upgrade 20 months, some 3rd party require longer.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade available and have also resisted taking the plunge, also adopting the wait and see attitude. I am completely satisfied with the Rezound and this opportunity is extremely tempting. Is it just me that keeps saying what more do people need in a telephone? Then, of course, I keep upgrading...lol!!! I have told myself a gazillion times that now that my sis has a great 4g phone (my old Tbolt) and I have one, I will be done with the "chase the android technology " madness. You know, I just might do this deal and be done with it for a while.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered one for myself. Picked one up about a month ago for wife and I liked it. Especially since it's on the
verge of getting ICS! I currently rock the Thunderbolt which I love but it's time to see what kind of cool stuff I can do to the Rezound. Plus I have 2 more upgrades coming in May so I figured what the heck, lol ! So if something cool comes out in the next few months there won't be any buyers remorse for me. :p

foamerdave

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Well took the plunge and order it last night when i saw it dropped to 50. Only thing that kind of pissed me off was I had a 50 upgrade credit(1st new phone in 4 years) that it would not let me use. Do you think it would be worth a call and ? Ether way I am happy to be getting a smart phone and the one I have wanted

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well took the plunge and order it last night when i saw it dropped to 50. Only thing that kind of pissed me off was I had a 50 upgrade credit(1st new phone in 4 years) that it would not let me use. Do you think it would be worth a call and ? Ether way I am happy to be getting a smart phone and the one I have wanted

It would have been nice if Verizon allowed you to use that credit with your purchase, but there was most likely something in the terms of the sale that would not permit any other discount.

That being said, you got yourself a great phone for a killer deal! Good luck with it!!

mrksbrd

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine. I owned one before I returned it for the GNex and loved it. For 50.00 u can't beat it. Although I had to jump thru a hoop with VZW....seems they are really enforcing their early upgrade though. I wasn't due till the 27th of the month, before I was able to do this without issue. This time they had to get managers approval and set my upgrade date to today in order get the steal.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been fighting with multiple replacements on my DX2 for months (on number 7). They've granted me early upgrade eligibility, and I was looking at the Rezound already. Been looking at reviews all day, the fact that it looks like a great phone with a great camera and display, still has a removable battery and sd card I can't see much coming out better in the next year. While I like the one X, it likely won't get the Tegra 3 anyway because of LTE and will have a similar dual core to the Rezound so is there any reason not to get this for $50? Ics may be out this week and I'd be out of this damn motorola.

I could save money going to Tmobile, they have the sensation at Costco for a penny right now, but then I have to pay $600 in etf's right now and risk horrid service (though the coverage map looks great for tmo in my area)

Idk if I'll be able to resist, or why I should resist, this seems like a great phone.

Tapped from my Eclipsed X2

Reactions: Issemann

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
one x isn't coming to verizon, at least not the krait. One x doesn't have removable battery or sd card. Well, at least, it hasn't been announced. They might agree to warranty it with the rezound, I was able to get the Rezound as a warranty replacement for my thunderbolt.

Last edited:

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
one x isn't coming to verizon, at least not the krait. Well, at least, it hasn't been announced. They might agree to warranty it with the rezound, I was able to get the Rezound as a warranty replacement for my thunderbolt.

They gave me the X2 as a warranty replacement for the fascinate so they're saying they can't do it again.

Do you like it?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey ... one of my friends is going to get a Rezound today after she gets off of work!

I will be helping her, because everyone who first gets a smartphone could use a bit of assistance!

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey ... one of my friends is going to get a Rezound today after she gets off of work!

I will be helping her, because everyone who first gets a smartphone could use a bit of assistance!

And this deal has me reconsidering the Rezound. I had, in recent weeks, been leaning toward the MAXX, but this is almost too tempting to pass up.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They gave me the X2 as a warranty replacement for the fascinate so they're saying they can't do it again.

Do you like it?

I love the rezound. It isn't perfect, but for my needs, it runs well, got a great solid radio, gorgeous screen.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
And this deal has me reconsidering the Rezound. I had, in recent weeks, been leaning toward the MAXX, but this is almost too tempting to pass up.

I don't like Motorola phones. I used to like them a lot until about five years ago when Motorola became one big Razr. I never liked the Razr phones. I switched to LG, which sold very reliable phones, but never a high end smartphone.

When I finally gave up my PDA and went with a smartphone, my choice was the Incredible, but it was backordered for months, so I went against my better judgment and got a Droid X. I know people who love their Motorola phones and who loved their Droid Xs, but I've got to tell you that there were lots of complaints about the Droid X. It was very buggy.

Now, I am not trying to say that about the Razr Maxx, nor am I trying to persuade you into a Rezound, but I personally would never go back to Motorola.

Reactions: Issemann

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
With the money you save you should buy the extended battery w/ cover. Your battery life won't equal the MAXX's but it will still last you most of the day.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't like Motorola phones. I used to like them a lot until about five years ago when Motorola became one big Razr. I never liked the Razr phones. I switched to LG, which sold very reliable phones, but never a high end smartphone.

When I finally gave up my PDA and went with a smartphone, my choice was the Incredible, but it was backordered for months, so I went against my better judgment and got a Droid X. I know people who love their Motorola phones and who loved their Droid Xs, but I've got to tell you that there were lots of complaints about the Droid X. It was very buggy.

Now, I am not trying to say that about the Razr Maxx, nor am I trying to persuade you into a Rezound, but I personally would never go back to Motorola.

Yeah the X2 was/is worse, I couldn't have made it this long with the X2 if it hadn't been for the Eclipse ROM which had made it at least functional. I won't be going back to a Motorola for the foreseeable future.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Interesting...I just went to the My Verizon site, opened a chat to find out that the online people will not allow me to get an early upgrade, and the customer service at 611 will give me the early upgrade but can't price match so no 50.00 Rezound for me. My upgrade date, by the way, is April 9th. Unbelievable...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87