Rezound for $99 at BJ's

Dragon1473

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to let those of you were considering upgrading to the Rezound know that BJ's has the phone available for $99.

What's even better is that Best Buy will price match it, which was perfect since my wife and I aren't BJ's members!

Happy shopping everyone!

Dragon1473

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Isn't verizon offering them for $49 on contract? I'm confused.

that was for a limited time

That is correct. I went with my wife to do the upgrade 2 days ago, and when she saw it was back up to $200 refused to upgrade.

I called Verizon yesterday to find out what happened to the price and she told me that the $49 was a limited time and that now the only reduced price is BJ's for $99.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
if you are not in a hurry, wait, it has been lower before. Heck, I got mine for $50 on upgrade less than 2 weeks after release in November.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
THe $50 sale was the week before Easter and the holiday weekend. It was an online only deal too. That's when my wife and I upgraded. Can't beat $50 for an upgrade. Sucked though, because I had my last new every two credit of $30 but I couldn't use it with the $50 sale. I chalked it up and bought it anyway. I'd still pay more than $50 with the $30 discount on any other phone.

kulkaholic

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Also the $49 deal was on line. With the discounts on the phone lately it sounds like they are trying to clear stock for the next HTC product coming down the pipe.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to let those of you were considering upgrading to the Rezound know that BJ's has the phone available for $99.

What's even better is that Best Buy will price match it, which was perfect since my wife and I aren't BJ's members!

Happy shopping everyone!

Might sound dumb but what is BJs?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
more than likely it is in store only...all i saw were accessories on their site

Yeah. In-store only. Bought mine from VZW online when it was $49. When into BJ's to check it out firsthand to be sure I would like it. Sales rep was bragging it was only $99 at BJ's for a limited time this month. I just looked up and told her it was $50 online. She stopped talking to me :)

Buy it from BJ's if you like it, because that's the cheapest price on it right now. But do yourself a favor.....Don't ask them any questions. They know even less than the salespeople at regular VZW stores. Had to yell at one of them when he tried telling me I NEEDED a task killer and couldn't believe I operated without one. On a Dinc running Gingerbread he suggested a Task Killer!