ice cream update

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping to see a raw screenshot of any claimed 3.14.605.12 leaks, as well as the kernel, baseband, and build numbers. I'm curious to see how they compare to the June leak, and if I can track the build down to compile a PH98IMG.zip file for y'all. But I need a raw screen shot, not an external camera shot, of those two screens.

Last edited:

Bababenny

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless for the 3rd time today. They confirmed that it's rolling out---but said it could take 1-2 months for everyone to get it. Oh...and there's no way to pull it to your phone-----or so he says.

Anyone know of a way to do so?

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless for the 3rd time today. They confirmed that it's rolling out---but said it could take 1-2 months for everyone to get it. Oh...and there's no way to pull it to your phone-----or so he says.

Anyone know of a way to do so?

I was told 2-3 weeks before everyone got it.
At least we know it's out there... just not on my phone yet....

Reactions: Bababenny

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
.12 was leaked over on XDA a couple of weeks ago. I was very skeptical of OTA claims on this thread until I noticed that the PRI and PRL version numbers are different in the screenshots. Interesting.

danielsxlh

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
There are a few people posting in the VZW forums that are saying they got the 7mb update also, then ICS. My question is what's in that 7mb file that wasn't available for those that installed the latest leak?

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking and so far nothing. I just hope this update fixes the data connection issues I've been experiencing the past few week!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo