The official "I have ICS" thread

DestinedtoGame

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Those who have received the update, should post screen shots, so we can see the number. To know whether or not, those of us, who have flashed, will get it.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
any thread in particular? My infraction points have expired so I can go off anywhere

Ok ... first of all, how do you know when you have infraction points? Second, were you really restricted to certain areas on this site?

THIRD ... LOL ... You must be the Bobby Clarke of Android Central!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok ... first of all, how do you know when you have infraction points? Second, were you really restricted to certain areas on this site?

Which ever mod that gave them to you sends you a PM and also the post that caused you to get the points has a little red indicator in the bottom right corner. Then they remove the offending post (well edit it). See here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-rezound/189397-email-verizion.html#post1957571

no there are no restrictions on where you can go, but if you get 100 points, you can get banned.

LOVE BOBBY CLARKE! (the player, not the GM)

Reactions: skatergirl

pank

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know if you are still able to disable the bloat apps via the app manager with this update If not I may just skip and stay on .5 leak.

rstripes72071#WN

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Skatergirl, love Bobby Clarke and the Flyers! HUGE Flyers fan here in Philly.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Skatergirl, love Bobby Clarke and the Flyers! HUGE Flyers fan here in Philly.

I haven't been a hockey fan for a long time and I was thinking of looking for a team and I really liked what I saw in the Flyers but I don't like the color orange! LOL!

However, being a Flyers fan would drive my eastcoast family NUTS! They are in the Devils' Den!!

Bobby Clarke WAS an awesome player!!

SurfingJerry

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
This is quickly turning into the official I don't have ICS so let's talk about other stuff thread.

I don't care much for hockey, personally. I always lose sight of the puck, which makes the action confusing. I liked when tv broadcasts make the puck glow, but I understand that to be sacrilege for the devoted, so it was discontinued.

cwoosy1980

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I live in Columbus, Ohio and we normally get it pretty fast, my thunderbolt (R.I.P) would get it right after I would read about it on android central! Im gonna need a replace rezound here soon the way I pounding on the "check new" button!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is quickly turning into the official I don't have ICS so let's talk about other stuff thread.

I don't care much for hockey, personally. I always lose sight of the puck, which makes the action confusing. I liked when tv broadcasts make the puck glow, but I understand that to be sacrilege for the devoted, so it was discontinued.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd I a back to disliking you....the glowing puck? Really?

j/k

396759_410242455679686_475340862_n.jpg

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

LOL ... That glowing puck was AWFUL! Yikes!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa