authorize HTC sense to access facebook

matt2727

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Multiple times a day i am asked to authorize htc sense to access facebook data even though i have authorized it many times. Why is this? Also i have the latest update.

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The latest update is the issue...

I have reverted back to Facebook version 1.8.4, which solved my problem with this issue...

If you can't find it out here in the forum, just uninstall facebook back to the original version on the phone (1.8.1) and don't update till a new version is available..

Lego

Reactions: matt2727

Caelan Aegana

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I solved this by disabling Facebook by HTC and /or HTCsync. I forget if it comes stock, but you should have a non-HTC Facebook app or be able to download it from the Play store.

Sent from my Rezound using Android Central Forums

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
If you uninstall the FB update it will stop. You'll be prompted to update by the market but that isn't as bad as the constant Authorize HTC issue.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jintwert

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Your phone more than likely has an app called Frend Stream which uses info from your facebook account. Go to;
Facebook,
Account,
Acct Settings,
Apps,
Platform,
On

princessbec

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Help i have a HTC explorer i want to upload a video to facebook please help as soon as possible it keeps saying you need to authorize HTC sence and I don't know how to do that. From Bec Hooper

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Help i have a HTC explorer i want to upload a video to facebook please help as soon as possible it keeps saying you need to authorize HTC sence and I don't know how to do that. From Bec Hooper
Did you try the previous post just before yours? You have to go to Facebook on a computer and do that, if "Platform" option is missing then it is turned on already and will say something like "Use apps, plugins, games and websites on Facebook and elsewhere? ON - Edit" meaning it is already on. Then scroll down to find HTC Sense in the list and make sure it is not set to something like Public or Friends of Friends. Good idea to install the latest Facebook on your phone and not use the embedded FB support as well (disable it if you can).

maryamsarvin

May 18, 2013
Visit site
hi

I have a htc one x mobile. recently I can not to access facebook and it does eror Please authrize htc sence .Please guide me how to do it?
thanks

best regards
maryam

Indra Gelal

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a htc sensation z710e mobile. recently I can not to access facebook and it does eror Please authrize htc sence .Please guide me how to do it?

sikinder shaik

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The latest update is the issue...

I have reverted back to Facebook version 1.8.4, which solved my problem with this issue...

If you can't find it out here in the forum, just uninstall facebook back to the original version on the phone (1.8.1) and don't update till a new version is available..

Lego