Water Indicator Label - Phone

Rick271

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if the phone has one but the battery has one on the bottom. Its a small white rectangle near the battery contacts.
Mine is now red and verizon told me I was screwed.
It has never been in water but has been on the bathroom counter when taking a shower.
Mine kept re-booting and I noticed it worked fine without the sim card. After I wiped the phone and re-inserted the sim card it was fine.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where the water indicator label in the phone itself is? HTC Resound
I believe there are two actually... the first is easily accessible and is in the battery compartment, typically on the edge of the battery compartment but could be anywhere, the second one is internal on the main board just below the headphone jack, it can be seen in the last photo of this post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...-rezound-partial-disassembly.html#post1846168

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if the phone has one but the battery has one on the bottom. Its a small white rectangle near the battery contacts.
Mine is now red and verizon told me I was screwed.
It has never been in water but has been on the bathroom counter when taking a shower.
Mine kept re-booting and I noticed it worked fine without the sim card. After I wiped the phone and re-inserted the sim card it was fine.

this is the bootloop issue. It is random and unknown what the cause is. Many never have it at all. To fix it you have to boot up without the sim and change the network settings i believe? Idk there is a tutorial around here somewhere. Just so you know if it happens again...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress