New Thunderbolt user :) help me newbie out

Riz1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
hey guys I just switched over from AT&T iphone4 to the Thunderbolt....Anything i should watch out for with this phone? I haven't charge the phone yet...should I wait till the battery dies then charge it every time? Thanks all

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Never let it completely die. That is bad for the battery. I usually recharge mine when it gets to 30-40%, sometimes sooner if it just convenient to charge.

Riz1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Never let it completely die. That is bad for the battery. I usually recharge mine when it gets to 30-40%, sometimes sooner if it just convenient to charge.

thanks i will def do that...anything else? such a change from the iphone to the thunderbolt

Malibu02

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the update that came out last night.
Since you just got the phone it may already be installed but it is IMPORTANT.
It helps with your connections and GPS and should resolve any reboot issues among other things.
There are already plenty of threads on this update.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Android the the TBolt. Since you are new to Android, here is a link that you should find useful: http://forum.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/31622-getting-started-android-tips-tricks.html

I used that to learn about Android and how to get around an HTC phone. I hope it helps.

This phone is different from the iPhone and it allows for a lot of customization. That's where you can take advantage of setting up the home screens the way you find them most useful.

The 4G does eat the battery quickly, so the extended battery is a worthwhile investment. Otherwise, you can get some cheap standard batteries on ebay and swap them as you need to. :)