tunderbolt newbie question

skywalker98

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi,,I want to thank everyone for their hello's and help.i have downloaded thc sync drivers and am about to root when i unzipped auto root and unroot updated 5/20with MR1 update. i noticed after unzipping this file that there are 2 other zip files PG051Mg downgrade and PG051 MG2 do these files have to be unzipped also? or does the phone do that during the rooting process? also after rooting my phone does this cancel any OTA updates? I am running android 2.21 right now (new phone ) and where do i find the latest droid update? that is stable . I have been reading about flashing my rom (forum very knowledgeable) and what would any one recommend (rom) that is stable and fast that has htc sense
in it .
Thanks for any help
Dave

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi,,I want to thank everyone for their hello's and help.i have downloaded thc sync drivers and am about to root when i unzipped auto root and unroot updated 5/20with MR1 update. i noticed after unzipping this file that there are 2 other zip files PG051Mg downgrade and PG051 MG2 do these files have to be unzipped also? or does the phone do that during the rooting process? also after rooting my phone does this cancel any OTA updates? I am running android 2.21 right now (new phone ) and where do i find the latest droid update? that is stable . I have been reading about flashing my rom (forum very knowledgeable) and what would any one recommend (rom) that is stable and fast that has htc sense
in it .
Thanks for any help
Dave
you don't need to unzip any of those files
The phone should cancel the ota BUT NEVER ACCEPT A.OTA ON A ROOTED PHONE

As fare as the Rom goes I would look at bamf sense 3.0 rc 4.9 witch can be found in the root and Rom section of the thunderbolt fourm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch