Can I hide a photo?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a photo I do not want to be visible in All Photos in the gallery. I put it in a folder then chose to hide the folder in gallery however the photo still shows up in the All Photos folder. Is there any way to keep the photo yet prevent it from being visible in gallery? (no - it's not what you think it is. It is a nasty burn photo I don't want accidentally seen when I'm searching for some other photo.)

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Vaulty works, or if you have a file manager you can manually do what vaulty does, change the name of the picture from image.jpg to image.jpg.txt...you can just change the name back to image.jpg if you want it to be viewable again...

Reactions: recDNA

MikeDUBS

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Audio Manager. It shows up like an app that controls audio settings but it has a hidden vault built into it. It's PIN protected and it's free.

Thunderbolt HO!!!

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I use Audio Manager. It shows up like an app that controls audio settings but it has a hidden vault built into it. It's PIN protected and it's free.

Thunderbolt HO!!!

This is what I us, great for pics, videos and Apps you want to hide. Great application! Actual name is Hide it pro. Shows as Audio manager, creative! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress