Microsoft Exchane Sync - Read/Unread/Delete

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if it was unique to my Droid X and Droid X2 but when I use to read, unread, or delete on my X my Outlook inbox would sync accordingly and visa versa. I can not find an option on my TB to make this happen. Was this something unique to the Motorola software on my X and X2?
Its kind of a pain when I've reviewed my emails using my phone or computer and when I open the alternate devise I have to go through the same thing over again. I'm using the exchange server and not using software to sync by USB.
Thanks for any help you can give.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
It appears to work for me. You may want to try a refresh after reading or unreading. I don't think it auto pushes that stuff.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if it was unique to my Droid X and Droid X2 but when I use to read, unread, or delete on my X my Outlook inbox would sync accordingly and visa versa. I can not find an option on my TB to make this happen. Was this something unique to the Motorola software on my X and X2?
Its kind of a pain when I've reviewed my emails using my phone or computer and when I open the alternate devise I have to go through the same thing over again. I'm using the exchange server and not using software to sync by USB.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Try it when you are in the discrete account, not when you are in the "All Accounts" view.

-Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87